I have been an Art Specialist in Fulton County Schools since 2007. Do I really look like this?
I am looking forward to doing so many wonderful projects this year- everything from building with clay and paper mache’ to drawing and painting. It is always important to remember the Art Room Rules.
1. Enjoy learning! Even if you don’t do it well at first, practice makes a big difference.
2. Participation is required- and FUN! Just help others and ask for help when you need it.
3. Be respectful. We show respect to others and ourselves by being nice and encouraging one another.
4. Do not touch. Would you like it if someone touched your artwork without asking? It could smudge the paint or drawing or change the shape of my clay. Always get permission to touch other people’s things.
5. Do not disturb. There are many things we can do to make it easier for others to be great artists. Work hard yourself and try to help others.
I will update my blog once a week or so. If you want to, you can email me at email@example.com anytime!
I can’t wait to meet you!